I am pleased to announce that we are now releasing version 1.2 of our BF3 Borderless tool! This new version contains several fixes, features, and the ability to disable Aero.
Here is the full list of changes for this version.
- Added an option to disable Windows Aero while playing (for performance).
- Added an option to have BF3 Borderless start minimised.
- Added an explanation for why the game might be undetected.
- Added tooltips to explain what each function does.
- Fixed window appearing in Alt+Tab menu while minimised to tray.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while detecting game.
- Fixed bug where error log would not be written after a crash.
- Fixed bug where “About” window could be opened multiple times.
- Fixed bug where window position would not be properly restored.
- Significantly improved performance while detecting the game.
- Improved the rendering of text when ClearType is disabled.
You can download version 1.2 from our downloads page. Please try it out and give us your feedback. We’ll continue to support this program with updates, along with our other tools. Please report any bugs that you find to us, and we’ll do our best to fix them quickly.
Thanks, and enjoy!