I am pleased to announce that we are now releasing version 2.2 of our BF3 Settings Editor! This release contains many bug fixes, improvements, and new features. We now have a fix for the Commo Rose as well as support for console commands!
Here is the full list of changes for this version.
- The Commo Rose can now be properly rebound without staying assigned to Q; something the game itself can’t do.
- The position and size of the window are now saved upon exiting and used on the next run.
- The main window can now be minimised to the system tray.
- The main window can now be maximised or resized further.
- Added buttons to easily clear multiple key bindings at once.
- Added support for the new settings that came with the R2 patch:
- Joystick deadzone.
- Added support for the new settings that came with the R3 patch:
- Vehicle mouse sensitivity.
- Colour-blind support.
- Select previous weapon (key binding).
- Select next weapon (key binding).
- Toggle chat (key binding).
- Added support for the following console settings:
- Draw user interface.
- Draw FPS.
- Draw screen information.
- Draw performance overlay.
- Triple buffering.
- Maximum FPS.
- Screenshot format.
- Fixed the refresh rate and v-sync settings (the R2 patch broke them by renaming them).
- Fixed handling of navigation keys with certain keyboards.
- Fixed handling of setting files that contain trailing spaces.
- Fixed the maximum value of the stereoscopic 3D depth slider.
- Fixed program failing to exit after a DirectInput error occurred.
- Fixed error where profile names could include invalid characters.
- Renamed “soldier look sensitivity” to “joystick sensitivity”.
- Renamed “stereo 3D convergence” to “stereo 3D depth”.
- Improved the input handling for the refresh rate GUI control.
- Deleting a profile will now select the next profile.
- Improved the internal code for greater flexibility.
You can download version 2.2 from our downloads page. Please try it out and give us your feedback. We’ll continue to support this program with updates, along with our other tools. Please report any bugs that you find to us, and we’ll do our best to fix them quickly.
Thanks, and enjoy!