I am pleased to announce that we are now releasing version 1.1 of our BF3 Borderless tool! This update includes some important bug fixes and the ability to minimise to the system tray.
Here is the full list of changes for this version.
- Added a system tray icon with a convenient right-click menu.
- The main window can now be minimised, either to the task bar or system tray.
- Added an option to disable automatic update checking.
- The position of the window is now saved upon exiting and used on the next run.
- Fixed crash when the game installation path could not be detected.
- Improved the time taken for the program to load.
- Improved display with the Classic and Windows XP themes.
- Improved the look and feel of the user interface.
- Improved the installer display with non-standard DPI settings.
- The program options are now kept after upgrading to a new version.
You can download version 1.1 from our downloads page. Please try it out and give us your feedback. We’ll continue to support this program with updates, along with our other tools. Please report any bugs that you find to us, and we’ll do our best to fix them quickly.
Thanks, and enjoy!